Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Provo Life

I just moved to Provo, Utah April 24, 2010. I'm still settling in and its been about a month! ha Yeah I have a hard time moving to new places and getting everything set up, but hopefully I will have everything done VERY soon.

I also made my first big purchase this month. I bought myself a T.V. it sounds lame but I am way excited. Something that I get to call all mine!

One hard thing about moving down to Provo is that my job is still up in Salt Lake City. I work at Challenger School and i love it so much! The only down fall is the 1 hour and 30 minutes of driving I have to make Monday- Friday.. Kinda a bummer. There is a campus right by Thanksgiving Point though, which is only 15 minutes away, so I am working on transferring there instead.

I am attending LDS Business College right now (well not right at this moment), but I have decided that I want to transfer to UVU in the fall, so right now I am working on being able to go there with... in state tuition. If I can get in state tuition them I am good to go! Hopefully it will all work out. If I do end up going to UVU working down here would be a plus! So hopefully I will be attending UVU in the fall and working only 15 minutes away!!! We will see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a sophomore in college. Home to me is Peachtree City, Georgia, but I am currently living in Provo, Utah. I work at Challenger Private School and love working there! I married the man of my dreams almost 2 months ago and couldn't ask for anything more :)